- Improved Campground
- Typically run by the forest service or outside organization these campgrounds often offer running water, flush or pit toilets, established fire pits, picnic tables and paved parking for your vehicle. We often need reservations for these campgrounds.
- Primitive Camping
- A campsite in the wilderness with no facilities or services. Often first come first serve and much less populated than an improved campground.
- Dutch Oven
- Large cast iron cooking pots used with charcoal to make delicious camp meals. Often referred to as the "DO".
- A portable toilet. Usually with a removable toilet seat. Required by many National Parks in their designated camping areas as part of a "leave no trace" policy.
- Pit Toilet
- Also known as a vault toilet, these facilities are common in our recreation areas and National Parks. They are basically well-maintained outhouses.
- Our support vehicle.
- SAG Wagon
- 'S'upport 'A'nd 'G'ear Truck
- Solar Shower
- A portable shower bag, typically hung from a privately located tree and includes a spout.