Gateway Guide - Seattle
Seattle is a popular international destination and getting here should be no problem. Flying to Seattle is often the most inexpensive option. Please visit the SeaTac Airport website for more information about airlines and ground transportation.
Escape Adventures tours leaving from Seattle meet at the Best Western Airport Executel.
- Best Western Airport Executel (our meeting spot)
20717 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA (206) 878-3300
- Clarion Hotel: SeaTac 3000 South 176th St., SeaTac, WA (206) 242-0200
- Courtyard by Marriott: SeaTac Area 16038 West Valley Highway, Tukwila, WA (425) 255-0300
- Days Inn SeaTac Airport: 19015 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA (206) 244-3600
Leaving your car in Seattle
Most of our meeting spots are at hotels that allow guests to leave their vehicle there while on tour. If you do not plan on being a guest at the hotel you should contact them ahead of time to find out regulations and possible fees associated with leaving your vehicle.
Other sights in the area
Visit the Weather Channel website for a seasonal chart for the San Juan Islands.
** The weather in Seattle will be different from the weather during the duration the tour. Please check your itinerary for specific weather key words. **
Suggested Reading Material
- Moon Handbooks San Juan Islands: Including Victoria and the Southern Gulf Islands by Don Pitcher
- The San Juan Islands: Crown Jewels of the Pacific Coast by Mark Gardner
- Best Places Seattle: The Locals' Guide to the Best Resturants, Lodging, Sights, Shopping, and More! by Shannon O'Leary